Terms and Conditions
The term Comveco or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, and part numbers. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Comveco prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The delivery charge is based on the recipients location and shipping cost will be provided at the time of providing you with the quote for the part.
We will advise of despatch date when we have confirmed your order.
If goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly, within 24hrs of reciept of goods and details must be writen on proof of delivery form.
Cancellations and Returns
You can cancel your order at anytime up to 7 working days after the date of delivery (Excluding special order items - see below). You do not have to give any reason for cancellation but a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer. Special order items are ordered especially from manufacturers and for this reason are non-returnable. We will not be able to accept special order goods back for credit or exchange.If we have correctly supplied the product as ordered by you then we will reimburse the product costs minus a handling charge of 15% of the order value. Please note that you will also be responsible for the return carriage charges. For all goods returned outside of the 7 day period, subject to the parts being returned in their original packaging in a resalable condition, we will issue a credit note to the value of the goods less a 15% re-stocking fee.
If you cancel the order you must return the goods to us at your own expense to the following address:
You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them and charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will not be able to accept these goods for credit or exchange.
On receipt of goods you will be given a full refund of all monies paid, minus any carriage charges that we have incurred in delivering, this may take up to 30 days. This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights e.g. if the goods are faulty or misdescribed. In the unlikely event this is the case please contact us as soon as possible by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 0044 (0)1384 878 168 so we can resolve the situation. We will deal with this matter in accordance with your legal rights.
This website and its content is copyright of: Comveco UK. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Once we receive your order we will check every item you have selected to ensure it is correct for the vehicle details you have supplied us, if in the event you have selected an incorrect part we will contact you before we process your order.
If you need any further help or advice please contact us on 0044 (0)1384 878 168 or email us at email@example.com